- 8 oz. Angel Hair pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into matchstick size
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound large uncooked shrimp, peeled
- 2 tbsp fresh basil pesto
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with a tiny bit of olive oil to prevent sticking.
- In a large pan, melt butter. Add garlic and zucchini, saute for 4 minutes. Move to one side of pan.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper then add to pan and cook 2 minutes on each side. Add the hot noodles and fresh pesto directly to pan and toss with tongs to evenly combine. Top with fresh Parmesan cheese. Serve warm.