For the Salad:
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Cajun Seasoning, or taco seasoning
- 1 bag Lettuce
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 Fresh Tomato, chopped
- 1 Avocado, diced
For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Salsa, use your favorite
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- Preheat grill or skillet to medium high heat. Season each side of the chicken breasts with Cajun seasoning. Cook for 6-7 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Assemble the lettuce on a plate or bowl. Top with peppers, tomatoes, and avocado.
- To prepare dressing place all of the ingredients in a small food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, slice and place over the salad. Top with dressing to serve.