It’s that time of year again, when parents inform their offspring that they’re being taken to meet a mystical bearded stranger who, if they’ve been good, has the potential to make all their dreams come true. Instead, these children find themselves face-to-face with a red-suited nightmare from which they want desperately to escape.
And when the often hilarious result is caught on camera, we want to give you the opportunity to share those moments with the world.
• Do your folks have great pics of that time you tried to rip the Big Guy’s beard off during a screaming fit?
• Did your child try to flee the premises immediately upon seeing jolly old St. Nick?
To send us your photos:
1. Send the pic as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SCARY SANTA 2016.
2. Include your child’s first name & age in the email. If it’s an old photo, tell us the age at the time the pic was taken. You must be the parent or guardian of the child in the photo (or it must be a photo of you as a child).
3. Be sure to include any fun anecdotes about the experience.