Boozy Peach Sangria Popsicles are the perfect summer treat!
- 1/2 bottle sweet, fruity white wine like a sauvignon blanc or riesling
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- Fresh mint
- Popsicle mold
- Popsicle sticks
- Mix the wine, peach schnapps and sugar in a pitcher. Stir until combined.
- Place the fruit and mint in your popsicle mold.
- Fill each mold with the white wine mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks, leaving room between the bottom of the mold and the bottom of the stick. Freeze overnight.
- Remove popsicles from mold and serve in a glass of prosecco!