The combination of the ginger liqueur and the ginger simple syrup really bring that ginger to the front, all without having to rely on ginger ale.
- 4 1/2 ounces pure cranberry juice (not the cocktail stuff)
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce ginger simple syrup (recipe follows)
- 1/2 ounce ginger liqueur
- 1-2 dashes angustura bitters
- cranberries and ginger coins for serving
- Fill a rocks or collins glass with ice. Add all ingredients to an ice filled cocktail shaker. Shake until chilled. Strain into ice filled glass. Garnish with cranberries and a ginger coin. Serve!