For the quick pizza dough:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (do not sift)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (do not sift)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup olive oil
For the topping:
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ onion, sliced
- ¼ cup olives, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes (cherry, heirloom or other), cubed
- 2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- A few sprigs of fresh oregano (or ½ teaspoon dried)
- Preheat oven to 356°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl mix flours with salt, oregano and baking powder.
- Add milk and olive oil and stir with a fork until the dough comes together.
- Dust your work surface with flour and transfer the dough there. You don’t have to knead it, just roll out into a circle about 15 inches (38 cm) in diameter. If it’s sticky, dust with more flour.
- Transfer it to a greased pan.
- Mix the tomato paste with water and pepper and spread it onto the dough.
- Top with feta cheese and the rest of the ingredients except the oregano.
- Bake at the lower shelf of your oven for 20-30 minutes, until vegetables are caramelized.
- Sprinkle with oregano and eat!